Sunday, October 30, 2011

NaNoWriMo...what?

 11/12/2011 - corrected typo: "For those of who taking" Ugh. At least it was funny.

For those of you taking the NaNoWriMo challenge, best of luck! Karen Ware (see link a few paragraphs down) writes that:
...nearly 60 novels begun during NaNoWriMo have been published, including Water for Elephants, a New York Times #1 Bestseller by Sara Gruen. It also became a film in 2011 starring Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon!
So who knows what may happen.



I was very tempted to take the challenge. I even signed up at the site. However, I decided I am not up to such a BIG goal.

But it's so intriguing. I will be watching the progress and grabbing some of the resources. Just browsing through the forums gave me ideas for a story or two.

Since I'm a chicken, I thought the least I could do is pass on a few links:

For people (like I was) who are not sure what in the world this is about:
For NaNoWriMo enthusiasts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts